They are awarded to the best advertising, marketing and communication campaigns that present effectiveness results in achieving strategic objectives. Cases from all over the region compete. This year, during + CTG in Avatar, the judging of the proposals will take place.
Registrations for the Latam Effie will open on August 3.
LATAM EFFIE AWARDS
Jointly promoted and delivered by Adlatina and SCOPEN, they were created with the aim of recognizing those professionals who work in the Marketing and Advertising departments of advertising companies, based in Latin America, and who have contributed significantly to the improvement, innovation and evolution of companies, thereby promoting their transformation and growth.
The awards ceremony will take place within the framework of the Latin American Summit +CTG in Avatar 2020.
1. Most Innovative MARKETER: recognizes the professional who has stood out in the last year (July 2019 - July 2020) in the innovative use of the different Marketing tools, with special relevance in the digital area for the development of your company or any other of the products / services it sells.
2. MARKETER Transformer of the business model: recognizes the professional who has managed to transform the business model of the company in which he works, through the different Marketing tools, effectively and prominently, in the last year (July 2019 - July 2020), incorporating the use of new technologies.
3. MARKETER Sub 40: recognizes the professional under 40 who has managed to stand out for an exceptional job in the Marketing area of his company.
4. MARKETER Professional Career: recognizes the professional who has stood out for his dedication and contribution to Marketing, throughout an extensive and outstanding professional activity, extolling the importance of Marketing, extolling the importance of marketing within the framework of his sector of activity.
5. MARKETER Global: recognizes the professional who, from a position in Latam, has stood out globally for the work done, exported success ideas and campaigns implemented outside the region, positioning himself and his company as a benchmark in Marketing.
Nominations for the MARKETERS LATAM Awards will be collected until July 30, 2020 at this link.
Voting may be carried out by advertising and marketing professionals, agency, media professionals, advertising film producers and research institutes working in Latin America.
Each professional can vote up to 3 professionals in each of the 5 categories, indicating the reason or the remarkable success that makes him worthy of such distinction. Voting will record the name, title and company where the voting professional works.
Among all the votes, the 3 most voted professionals will be selected and they will become finalists in each of the categories. The finalists will undergo a new voting phase from August 6 to August 25, 2020.
In the event of a tie between two or more candidates, Adlatina and SCOPEN reserve the right to apply their casting vote.
Voting will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Adlatina and SCOPEN, as organizers and organizers of the MARKETERS LATAM Awards, reserve the right to make the results of the awards public, as well as to communicate the details of the finalists and winners, in the media they deem appropriate. The finalists will be contacted by the organization, prior to the Delivery Ceremony.
The organization reserves the right to take appropriate measures in case of suspicion and / or detection of fraud, in the voting process, as well as in the information provided.
TO EQUAL" AWARDS
The "Equal to Equal" awards for non-sexist advertising are an initiative of the UN Women Overcoming Violence Against Women Program in alliance with the United States Agency for International Development - USAID. Its objective is to promote and highlight new advertising and marketing narratives about the roles that men and women play in society.
The award recognizes pieces or advertising campaigns designed to position products, services or ideas, in any communication format: TV, radio, print or web, with a common denominator: that contribute to promoting gender equality and women's rights.